At Nice Floors, we pride ourselves on having the best selection, best prices and best customer service around. But every company says that, right? We’ve listed some of the reasons we think we stand out amongst our competitors.
1) Nice Floors is the best reviewed flooring company shipping across the U.S.
This isn’t just lip service. We have 193 reviews (and counting!) and 99% of those reviews is a 5 star review. That speaks volumes about how our customers feel about working with Nice Floors.
The reviews range from California to New York and everywhere in between.
2) Looking for a project that’s fast-moving? Check out our IN Stock Tab for Quick Ship options
We totally understand that once you decide, to get started on a project you don’t want to wait very long to receive your floors. Or perhaps if you have an immediate need and can’t wait for an order. We have designated products that show are in stock and ready for fast shipment. Look for the In Stock Tab to find your best fit!
3) Save money by buying with Nice Floors. Ask about ways to save by picking up your order at a trucking terminal or have it delivered to a business.
At Nice Floors it is our goal to help people save money, we know that shipping costs can become cost prohibitive, especially if you are ordering enough flooring for a large project. Choosing to have your order delivered to a business or for pick up at a trucking terminal will greatly reduce your end cost. Hey, who knows, if you can save enough with this option, perhaps you can increase your flooring budget! View our shipping video to see how it works!
4) We carry hardwoods from some of the best brands in the U.S. like Anderson, Mohawk, Mannington, and Bella Cera.
Just because we offer discount prices doesn’t mean that we cut corners with the brands that we stock. With household names that are tied to the best in the business, like Anderson, Mohawk, Mannington and Bella Cera you not only have the piece of mind that comes with working with Nice Floors and our high bar for customer satisfaction, you also have the assurance of working with the best in the business when it comes to hardwood flooring.
5) Popular luxury vinyl plank waterproof flooring like COREtec, Mannington Adura, Aqualok, Engineered Floors, Southwind, and Marquis
Luxury Vinyl flooring is such a popular (for good reason!) product these days and you can be sure that Nice Floors carries all of the top names (just like we do for hardwood flooring). Luxury Vinyl Flooring is an option that is affordable, waterproof flooring that looks like wood. It has great warmth and texture and installs easily with peel-and-stick , glue-down, or click-together options.
6) Contractor wholesale program available for installers, builders, designers, and remodelers.
At Nice Floors, we are happy to provide a program specifically for installers, builders, designers and remodelers. If you fall into that category, we’d love to talk to you!
No matter how big or small of a project you are getting ready to tackle, Nice Floors can’t wait to help make your wood flooring dreams a reality!